MY MINI SET
Perfect introduction set
MY MINI SET is just that, a mini play set to take on-the-go, or as a perfect start to your heuristic play journey! It contains: x2 wooden items; x2 metal items; & x2 tactile items all designed to specifically enhance: children's sensory development through sight, touch, sound and smell; develop fine motor skills; encourage eye tracking; promote curiosity; foster imagination and of course encourage PLAY!
MY MINI SET:
- Wooden 55mm ring - great for teething & easy to hold
- Pom-Pom - soft to touch & lightweight
- Ball sphere - lightweight & fascinating object
- Jar ring - lightweight & great texture, especially for soothing gums
- Wooden peg - a staple in any heuristic set
- Doilie - perfect for the tactile lovers
Our heuristic sets are the perfect introduction to the theory of loose parts play. Your set items come delivered in a cotton bag so you can also take your treasures on-the-go!
Give your child the gift of PLAY and boost their brain power through the many educational benefits of heuristic play, including (but not limited to):
- Stimulates all the sensors
- Promotes sense of discovery and a wide range of complex play ideas
- Ignites creativity and imagination
- Supports all areas of the curriculum for Early Childhood education (NZ)
- Strengthens fine and gross motor skills
- Sparkes children’s own ideas and theories
- Promotes a sense of self achievement, boosting self esteem
"Heuristic play is phenomenal for our tamariki, their development and learning. Thanks ProjectPlay for what you do!"
Please take the time to read our Terms and Conditions around safe play
*sometimes due to availability, we replace items in this list which are of similar size, shape & price