MAKEMUD PLAYDOUGH POWDER
Just add water to create your own all-natural playdough, made with real mud.
This premium natural sand-based MakeMUD creates a soft and beachy playdough, perfect as a base for shell and fossil stamps, small world play, sculpting sandcastles, and whatever else your little wilding imagines.
The natural sand/soil component has been safely sterilized to eliminate all live matter, then mixed with food-grade ingredients.
- Requires 50-80 mL of hot water, directions on pouch
- After making, playdough lasts for 6 months in airtight container
- Contains 200g of dry playdough mix
- Packaged in a compostable pouch
- No added colours or fragrance
- Developed and handmade in Melbourne, Australia by Muddly Puddly Laboratory (a mum and her kids)
MakeMUD Playdough Powder is at least 60% soil or sand, reducing the need for flour by over half. The flour used is certified organic, which hopefully supports farming practices that are kinder to the planet.
Recommended for ages 3+ years, adult supervision required. Like all playdough, this is a toy and is not suitable for consumption.