Playing it safe with your treasures
We are experts on play and we are serious about safety.
We are parents ourselves and we understand that providing safe play items for your little one is important to you and your child. Our founder, Angela, is a qualified Early Childhood Teacher, with over a decade of experience, specializing in infants and toddlers teaching and learning, including being responsible for ensuring children have a safe space to play and explore in. We have set ourselves stringently high standards for safety and we are committed to upholding and maintaining these.
- We will not supply or sell any items that we wouldn’t give to our own children
- When adding to our range, we assess product size, durability and age appropriateness
- Each item is checked against our standards before being added to our inventory
- Each item is then checked again before it is sent out to you
- All items are stored hygienically and safely, ensuring our high standards of quality control are met
- We ensure all items meet the safety standard AS/NZ 8124.1:2016 part 1
We know the biggest safety concern is choking and that is why all of our items have been tested using a certified choking cylinder, as recommended by the U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission. However, we do still STRONGLY ADVISE MANDATORY ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES and that you are ultimately responsible for ensuring you select items that are suitable to your individual child’s needs.