MY FIRST PLAY SET
Best for young infants
MY FIRST PLAY SET contains 8 play items which are chosen to specifically enhance: children's sensory development through sight, touch, sound and smell; develop fine motor skills; encourage eye tracking; promote curiosity; foster imagination and of course encourage PLAY!
MY FIRST PLAY SET is designed with young infants in mind, in particular, but certainly not limited to, 0-6 months. Young infants are drawn to the vast array of textures, reflective objects & monochrome colour. A perfect start to your heuristic play journey!
- Promotes independent play
- Boost brain power, creativity and imagination
- Backed by child development research
- Tested and checked for safety and quality
- NZ designed and developed by parents and trained Early Childhood teachers
- Supported by the NZ Early Childhood curriculum
- Easy to clean
- Happiness guaranteed
- Supports a sustainability lifestyle
Want to learn more about the benefits of HEURISTIC PLAY and LOOSE PARTS? Click here!
Your set items comes with detailed information on how to use your set and safe play information, wrapped in a branded cotton bag, so you can also take your treasures on-the-go! Perfect for play dates, visits with family and coffee dates. Your child will love their play set, as they are designed to grow with your child, making it a great heirloom investment.
MY FIRST PLAY SET contains:
- Wooden cross - great for teething & easy to hold
- Scruffy disc - soft to touch & lightweight
- Material teether - great for little hands & sore gums
- Polka dot scarf - perfect for newborns as they are drawn to monochrome
- Gold bowl - lightweight & fascinating object
- Bamboo handle brush - easy to grip & great for stimulating the sense of touch
- Jar ring - lightweight & great texture, especially for soothing gums
- Reflective sphere - to encourage two handed object control, also great for the bath
Please note: sometimes, due to availability, we could replace items in the above list, with other loose parts which are of similar size, shape & value.
Please take the time to read our Terms and Conditions around safe play