MY MINI SET
Perfect take-on-the-go set
MY MINI SET is just that, a mini play set to take on-the-go, or as a perfect start to your heuristic play journey! It contains: x2 wooden items; x2 metal items; & x2 tactile items all designed to specifically enhance: children's sensory development through sight, touch, sound and smell; develop fine motor skills; encourage eye tracking; promote curiosity; foster imagination and of course encourage PLAY!
- Promotes independent play
- Boost brain power, creativity and imagination
- Backed by child development research
- Tested and checked for safety and quality
- NZ designed and developed by parents and trained Early Childhood teachers
- Supported by the NZ Early Childhood curriculum
- Easy to clean
- Happiness guaranteed
- Supports a sustainability lifestyle
Want to learn more about the benefits of HEURISTIC PLAY and LOOSE PARTS? Click here!
Your set items comes with detailed information on how to use your set and safe play information, wrapped in a branded cotton bag, so you can also take your treasures on-the-go! Perfect for play dates, visits with family and coffee dates. Your child will love their play set, as they are designed to grow with your child, making it a great heirloom investment.
MY MINI SET:
- Wooden 55mm ring - great for teething & easy to hold
- Pom-Pom - soft to touch & lightweight
- Ball sphere - lightweight & fascinating object
- Jar ring - lightweight & great texture, especially for soothing gums
- Wooden peg - a staple in any heuristic set
- Doilie - perfect for the tactile lovers
Please note: sometimes, due to availability, we could replace items in the above list, with other loose parts which are of similar size, shape & value.
Please take the time to read our Terms and Conditions around safe play